The hose pipe ban started in the Epsom area on 5th April. No hose pipes can be used at all on the allotment sites, except to transfer water from the taps to the water butts beside them. Watering can only be done by watering can. Hose pipes may NOT be used to fill our own water butts. The hose pipe ban will last all summer. There are various articles giving advice on using less water.
- Volunteer work party starts clearance of rubbish from future community orchard
- 18 tonnes of good quality horse manure arrived at the site – not a trace left within an hour and a half!
- AAG “Grow Your Own” newsletter
- Allotment Non-Cultivation Flow-Chart
- Allotment Forum meeting on Tuesday 20th March 2012